Thursday, December 17, 2009

Harlee is Three!!!

Harlee is our third granddaughter, fifth grandchild, and second to the baby. She was originally due around the first of January, but came December 18th. Prettiest early Christmas present ever!

I got my first digital camera when she was 7 months old, so I have quite a few favorites of her.I took this one in my back yard. She was only 7 months old. Not really sitting well yet, so she fell over right after I took this shot, then screamed because she touched grass. Serious texture issues back then. =)

This was 9 months. She was in a local beauty pageant. Isn't she a doll?

First Halloween. My little bumblebee.

First Birthday!!!

Second Christmas, but only 1 year old. =)

This was around 15 months. She was laughing at her Aunt Shelbi that she loves more than life.

One of her famous silly faces! She had many!

One of my favorites. She had just turned two.


This was taken at a local festival just a couple of months ago. I love the dogears.

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY, HARLEE RAE!
WE LOVE YOU MORE EACH DAY!
MIMI, POPPA, & AUNT SHELBI

No comments:

Post a Comment