Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Picture Project

I think I bought this clock right after Leon was born and I just now got all the pictures in it. I didn't realize how much time it would take to pick a recent picture of 12 people, b & w them, crop them, and download them to walmart.com. Then I would pick up my one hour photos, come home, and realize that the wallet size was too small, the 4 x 6 too big, the next one was too dark or too light, etc. I now know how Goldilocks felt. *Sigh*
Finally, after several days, this is the finished project.


That is until I take a more recent shot that I like better. I think it was worth the effort, though. I kind of like looking at my kids/grandkids every time I walk into my kitchen. =)
Someone asked what I was going to do when the next grandchild comes along. (You know, since there are only 12 holes in my clock. 6 kids + 6 grandkids = 12. Neat how that worked out for me, huh?) Anyway, my answer was, "The next kid that has a kid gets bumped. Grandkids trump kids." Not really, but it sounds good. ;-)

PS Now my kids and grandkids are in birth order and clockwise. Debbie is number one and on down the line. Cute, huh?
BTW The clock is available at, where else, Wal-Mart. You're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. love the clock! but hopefully you'll be updating those pics from time to time -- cause i'm looking ROUGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Been there and done that with getting all the photos the same shade of black and white.

    ReplyDelete